Today I have tasty chocolate pancakes for you! They are absolutely in low carb and very rich in protein. As topping I used peanut butter from the supermarkt. I just took one teaspoon and let it melt in the microwave. Just so tasty! in between […]
Tag: Low carb
Zoodles? Noodles? I bet you know what I am talking about! Yeah I am talking about zucchini noodles! Never did I think about having them in general! I was actually too sceptical to try out, so I pushed myself and et voilá the experiment started. Well I was surprised and it will definitely not be my only meal with zucchini.
These kind of “noodles” absorb the aroma and taste of your sauce, so your sauce is the most important matter here, make your sauce very, very tasty and your day is safe!
So here the Recipe!
- 2 Zucchini
- 1 Can with Tuna (in oil, or in brine)
- 1 Onion (chopped)
- 2 Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- 2 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/2 Pack of Sieved Tomatoes
- 1/4 tsp Butter
- Spices of your choice: I take Bruschetta and Oregano
- Herbs of your choice: I take Parsley
- Gouda or any Cheese (grated)
- Slice your zucchini like noodles
- Take a pan and fry the onion and garlic with a bit of olive oil
- Now add tuna, stir for a while (after onions are golden)
- Add the sieved tomatoes, stir for a while
- Now add all your spices
- Add salt till taste and pepper
- Add the tomatoes and stir
- After that add the zucchini with high heat and stir shortly!
- Zucchini should not fall apart and release too much water, be careful
- At the end add butter and gouda, stir
- Decorate with parmesan
- Bon Appetit!
Yeahs! These are my beloved protein pancakes! They absolutely gorgeous and I love them!
Quick to make and eatable at breakfast or dinner, this is your choice! You will find the nutrition facts at the end of the recipe!
If you knew how long I was looking for the ultimate recipe for pancakes, which absolutely do not have the eggy kind of taste and after experimenting with some flours, I got to this! I use the Designer Whey ESN Hazelnut and is sweet enough, that you do not have to add much of sweetener! Even the price is more than satisfying for this product. The pancakes do have less calories and are rich in protein. So in case you have the sweet tooth feeling, just have pancakes.
Here the Recipe!
- 30 g Almond Flour (deoiled! Important)
- 30 Designer Whey ESN Hazelnut (best in my view)
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Shot of Sweetener (till taste)
- Shot of Milk (about 70 ml)
- Mix all the ingredients with a whisk
- Heat your pan, release the heat and fry the pancakes with oil
- Bon Appetit!
- Cal: 456 kcal
- Prot: 57 g
- Carbs: 8 g
- Fat: 20 g