Salmon with Mint Sauce
My last recipe for today is a tasty salmon with an awesome mint sauce, which you can have with anything as a side, such as rice or vegetables! The mint sauce is a nice addition to your barbecue and it is definitely much much healthier than ketchup or mayonnaise!
For your Mint Sauce you will need:
1/2 bundle of mint, 1/2 bundle of fresh coriander, 1 chili (you can also leave it out), 1 garlic clove, 100 g natural yoghurt. First roast the garlic clove (do not peel it off now) till you can smell the essence of garlic. Take your blender and blend the mint, coriander, chili, garlic clove (now peeled). You can refrigerate the mixture if you want to use it some other time. Just before needing it, take 1 tsp of it and mix it with yoghurt and salt (to taste). It should look greenish and tastes fantastic!
The recipe for the salmon is here!
- 2 x Salmon (cut into 4 pieces)
- 3 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 squirt of Oyster Sauce
- Pinch of Coriander Powder
- Pinch of Cumin Powder
- Pinch of Vegetable Broth
- Pinch of Paprika
- Salt (to taste)
- Grab a pan and heat it with a bit of oil
- Prepare a sauce with lemon juice, oil, oyster sauce, coriander powder, cumin powder, vegetable broth, paprika, salt, parsley
- Add your salmon into the pan and fry for 1 min
- Then add the sauce and fry the salmon for 6 min
- Do not forget to fry every side of your salmon
- At the end add some pepper and then it is ready to serve
- Bon Appetit