Pesto with Soybean Noodles
Does it sound nice: the idea of having noodles without being scared to interrupt your diet? I have a solution for you: Soybean Noodles! You can order them online and to a very reasonable price, well I do order them from a German website, so for those, who live elsewhere, try to google for alternatives, if you cannot order from this site!
So I buy them from here
I personally do not like the zero calories noodles, as I am not a fan of their consistency. With the soybean noodles it is somehow different in my view; they absorb the sauce so nicely!
For this recipe I prepared the pesto itself two days earlier, you can find it here! You can obviously make the noodles with readymade pesto, but you know what you added in your meal, right?
So here the Recipe
- 1/2 Onion (chopped)
- 1/4 Garlic Clove (chopped)
- 100 g Soybean Noodles
- 1/2 tbsp Oil
- 1 tbsp of your prepared Pesto (quantity of your choice)
- pinch of coriander powder (not a must, but I love it)
- pinch of jheera powder (not a must)
- 1/4 tsp tomato paste
- Parmesan (for design)
- Cook your noodles, as described on the packet
- Grap a pan and fry your onion and garlic
- Add the seasoning, your free choice what kind of seasoning you want to use, stir shortly
- Add water (about 1 tsp) and stir the mixture with less heat
- Now add the tomato paste and fry till you can see oil on the surface
- Last but not least add the pesto
- Salt and pepper till taste
- Stir the noodles into the mixture and done
- Design your meal with parmes
- Bon Appetit!