Today it is pesto, pesto day!! I was so curious and made it the first time and you know, as you know me I love it spicy! So do not hesitate to use different seasonings for your pesto! Just go for it!
You definitely do not need many ingredients as well. What I am recommending is, you should prepare your pesto sauce at least one day before serving, so that your sauce thickens nicely and for the better taste.
You can use any nuts such as sunflower seeds (peeled ones), but I prefer pine nuts. You can find the recipe of how i make the noodles with the pesto sauce (for example the day after) here.
The noodles I used this time were soybean spaghetti, which are rich in protein and even taste really good; to be honest I order them online from Nu3! You will find the link: here
- 1 Bunch of Basil
- 1 Glass (for storage)
- 120 ml Olive Oil
- 4 Garlic Cloves (chopped)
- 70 g Parmesan
- 30 g Pine Nuts (roasted)
- Seasonings you like (I had All Arrabiata and Bruchetta al Pomodoro seasonings)
- Pinch of Salt
- Grab your blender and blend the garlic cloves and basils; add the olive oil in between
- Add parmesan and nuts, also blend them into the mixture
- Now you can use so many seasonings, so just feel free
- Add salt and pepper (a pinch should be ok)
- Fill in the glass and keep in your refrigerator (durability about 1 month)
- Bon Appetit!