New York Cheesecake (Low Carb)
Hey, I hope you had a great weekend! I have a tasty low carb and no bake New York Cheesecake for you! It is easy and very quickly to make.
I used powdered sugar (but the erythritol version, which is like stevia, just in powder). You can also make powdered sugar (stevia version) by yourself, just have a look online. Because of the powdered version the cake sets more. You can also use fluid sweetener of course, so it is your choice. I also used almond butter or purée, which you can make by yourself (see here).
So here the Recipe!
- 30 g Almond Flour (deoiled)
- 10 g Cocopowder
- 1 tsp Almondbutter or Purée
- 13 g Butter (please melt in the microwave)
- 600 g Cream Cheese (I used Exquisa Fitline 0,2%)
- 250 ml Double Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Essence
- 2 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 5 tsp Cream Stiff
- 30 g Powdered Sugar (Diet version) or Sweetener
- Cover your cake tin with parchment paper
- Now add all your ingredients for the base and fill in the cake tin
- Smooth out with a fork and leave in your fridge (min 20 min)
- For the filling just mix the ingredients with a whisk and fill in the cake tin
- Now leave the cake in the fridge overnight
- For the decoration just caramelize 100g sugar, after that fill it on lined
- parchment paper and also smooth out with a spoon
- Let it cool for few minutes and break into slim peaces and let them cool down
- Before serving you can decorate your cake with caramel peaces
- I used a 16 cm cake tin