Yeahs! These are my beloved protein pancakes! They absolutely gorgeous and I love them!
Quick to make and eatable at breakfast or dinner, this is your choice! You will find the nutrition facts at the end of the recipe!
If you knew how long I was looking for the ultimate recipe for pancakes, which absolutely do not have the eggy kind of taste and after experimenting with some flours, I got to this! I use the Designer Whey ESN Hazelnut and is sweet enough, that you do not have to add much of sweetener! Even the price is more than satisfying for this product. The pancakes do have less calories and are rich in protein. So in case you have the sweet tooth feeling, just have pancakes.
Here the Recipe!
- 30 g Almond Flour (deoiled! Important)
- 30 Designer Whey ESN Hazelnut (best in my view)
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Shot of Sweetener (till taste)
- Shot of Milk (about 70 ml)
- Mix all the ingredients with a whisk
- Heat your pan, release the heat and fry the pancakes with oil
- Bon Appetit!
- Cal: 456 kcal
- Prot: 57 g
- Carbs: 8 g
- Fat: 20 g