Chocolate Pancakes (Low Carb)
Today I have tasty chocolate pancakes for you! They are absolutely in low carb and very rich in protein. As topping I used peanut butter from the supermarkt. I just took one teaspoon and let it melt in the microwave. Just so tasty!
in between the layers I used low carb jam from “Rockanutrition (Smacktastic)” which is so tasty! I bought them online. The whey I use is called Designer Whey; I use the hazelnut and peanut butter flavor.
So here the Recipe!
- 30 g Almond Flour (deoiled! Important)
- 30 Designer Whey ESN Hazelnut (best in my view)
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder (deoiled)
- Shot of Sweetener (till taste)
- Shot of Milk (about 70 ml)
- Mix all the ingredients with a whisk
- Heat your pan, release the heat and fry the pancakes with oil
- Bon Appetit!