Choco Brownie Cake
Today I tried something new and again easygoing! You will not believe what is inside: yes kidney beans!! It sounds a bit awkward, but at the end it is not, as you cannot even smell them in the cake. The consistency and taste get very nice after baking. Somehow it gets juicy and gives you a touch of a brownie!
If you feel your dough is too fluid, thicken it with sweet lupine flour.
Not even one friend notice, that there are actual beans inside! Well, what are you waiting for?
Here the Recipe!
- 2 Cans of Kidney Beans
- 10 g Almond Flour (deoiled!)
- 5 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Coconut Oil
- 150 g Skyr or Natural Yogurt
- 100 ml Milk (amount depending on consistency of the dough)
- 5 tbsp Cocoa Powder (bio, lightly deoiled)
- Vanilla Aroma
- 1 sachet Baking Powder
- Sweetener (till taste)
- Sweet Lupine Flour (only for thickening the dough, not a must!)
- Wash up the kidney beans, use a sieve
- Heat up the oven (180 degrees)
- Grab your blender and blend the kidney beans, while adding milk
- Now take your mixer and add up all the ingredients
- In case your dough is too fluid, use the flour (see above) to thicken it a bit
- Now after buttering up your cake tin, fill in the dough and put it in the oven
- The recipe is for a 20 cm cake tin
- Bake for 45 min in 180 degrees
- Cal 1214 kcal
- Prot 94 g
- Carbs 65 g
- Fat 53 g