My last recipe for today is a tasty salmon with an awesome mint sauce, which you can have with anything as a side, such as rice or vegetables! The mint sauce is a nice addition to your barbecue and it is definitely much much healthier […]
Today I have tasty chocolate pancakes for you! They are absolutely in low carb and very rich in protein. As topping I used peanut butter from the supermarkt. I just took one teaspoon and let it melt in the microwave. Just so tasty!
in between the layers I used low carb jam from “Rockanutrition (Smacktastic)” which is so tasty! I bought them online. The whey I use is called Designer Whey; I use the hazelnut and peanut butter flavor.
So here the Recipe!
- 30 g Almond Flour (deoiled! Important)
- 30 Designer Whey ESN Hazelnut (best in my view)
- 3 Eggs
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tbsp Cocoa Powder (deoiled)
- Shot of Sweetener (till taste)
- Shot of Milk (about 70 ml)
- Mix all the ingredients with a whisk
- Heat your pan, release the heat and fry the pancakes with oil
- Bon Appetit!
Now this is a very quick to make couscous salad for any barbecue party or any other occasion. So easy and tasty! Just try it out.
Here the Recipe!
- 200 g Couscous
- 100 ml Vegetable Broth (chopped)
- 500 ml of boiled water
- 1/2 Bunch of Spring Onion
- 50-100 g Feta Cheese (amount is your choice) (chopped)
- 4 Cherry tomatoes (chopped)
- 1/4 or 1/2 (your choice) of canned Chickpeas
- 1/2 small purple Onion (chopped)
- 1 Capsicum (not a must, chopped)
- 1/2 Cucumber (chopped in cubes)
- 1 tsp Lemonjuice
- 1 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 6 tbsp Oil (Olive Oil)
- Herbs (Parsley and any of your choice)
- 1 pinch of Cumin Powder (not a must)
- 1 pinch of Curcuma Powder (not a must)
- 1 tsp-top Butter
- Grab a bigger pot with couscous, fill in the hot water
- Also add vegetable broth and leave it covered, stir after 5 min
- Now take a pan and fry your chick peas with curcuma, cumin and butter
- Mix your couscous with all the ingredients
- Just be careful: vegetable broth is already salty, so do not add to much salt
Today my a lovely and easy recipe of my beloved Soybean noodles or soya noodles, which I love to order from www.nu3.de website. They are so tasty, are rich in protein and have less carbohydrates. I tried so many substitution for noodles before, but there was always something I did not like till I found these! Well very suitable for any diet, such as a low carb diet! This time I did not want to make any fuss with this and that, as I came home after work and had a tight schedule. I just used the seasonings or spices of these chinese noodles (packets) such as Yum Yum, I hope I will found a website, where I can order the spices only or maybe look at an Asian Store. The actual preparation time took me only for about 10-15 minutes!
As I love using other spices aswell, like coriander powder or jheera powder. I buy them from Indian stores, but you can obviously buy them online. I posted examples in my other recipes, such as “beef curry”.
So here the Recipe!
- 80 g Soybean Noodles
- 1 Onion
- 1 Packet of Yum Yum Spices (Vegetable Oil; Vegetable Flavor & Herbs)
- 1 tsp tip of Coriander Powder
- 1 tsp tip of Jheera Powder
- 1/4 tsp Tomato paste
- Other Spices of your choice (I mostly add brushetta seasonings)
- Pine Nuts (Decoration)
- Cook your noodles, as listed on its packet
- Slice the onion and fry in a pan with 1-2 tbsp oil (e.g. olive oil)
- Stir and add, after the onion gets goldish, all the spices, again stir
- Now add 1/4 cup of water and stir
- In the meantime add the tomato paste
- Your paste or sauce should have a nice color and you should see oil on the surface
- Then you just should add salt and pepper, also some herbs if you want
- Add your noodles, stir nicely and mix well
- At the end decorate with pine nuts
- If you want to enjoy your meal with some cheese, you can add some after you add your noodles into the sauce